Registration for ESETF-2019
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form
If any query related to the Filling Application Form please mail us: email@example.com or call us: +91 7413 900999.
- Candidates can apply for ESETF - 2019 “Online” only.
- The upper age limit for ESETF - 2019 is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL) category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
Examination Fee Details and Schedule of Examination:
|Date of Examination
||15-May-2019 to 10-June-2019(3 attempt:Each Attempt duration is 15 days)
|Application Registration Date
||05-Nov-2018 to 10-Feb-2018
|Decleration of Result
||After 4 Week of Exam Date
|Fee for One(1) Attempt
|Fee for Second(2) Attempt
|Fee for Third(3) Attempt
|Fee for All Three(3) Attempt(you will get discount)
||If you pay at the time of Registration is ₹2200
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
(i) The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
(ii) The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 100Kb
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(i) Credit Card/Debit Card.
(ii) Net Banking
- Please keep Computer Generated Acknowledgement Page of ESETF Online Application
- Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent's mobile number as all information/communication will be sent by ESETF on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
Candidate are advised to visit ESETF website at regular interval for information regarding examination, results and scholarship process.
- 4 Simple Step to Apply Online Application
Please ensure to check your junk email folder also for registration related emails.
For More Details,Terms and Conditions, User Manual / Help Guide and Syllabus Click Here!!!