Refund and Cancellation
Fee Refund Policy
The application/program fee, once paid, is non-refundable. However, refund may be considered under exceptional circumstances, as mentioned below:
- An application was completed and the fee was paid but it is later determined that the fee is not applicable (for example, fees collected for a student who is re-entering RadicalForms or being reclassified).
- An application was completed and more than one payment is rendered for the same application for the same semester.
- More than one application was completed, and payment was remitted for both applications when a single application could have been updated without an additional fee payment.
- A student qualified for a fee waiver but filled out the wrong application and paid the fee.
- Other extenuating circumstances may be considered with appropriate supporting documentation and institute approval.
Your Application will be cancelled
- If the Application form is incomplete,
- If the fee paid is short,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognized board/university.
- If more than 03 (three) application forms are received from the same address.
Note: Application once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.